What is a SuperUser?
January 20, 2016 at 2:13 PM
A SuperUser is a temporary position and is a person who has been appointed in each district to support the launch of Compass. Their role is to:
- Support the District Commissioner to ensure that Compass updates are carried out with priority to -
- Appointments and Disclosures (making sure that every adult has the correct role(s) and disclosure(s)
- Permits (adding those already approved by Commissioners, and recommendations for permits made by Assessors)
- Training (that has already been validated by the appropriate member)
- Communicate with members appropriately when record updates are completed.
- Other responsibilities as agreed with the relevant Commissioners.